Quarter Master® Magnesium Bellhousing Kits are available with 5.5″ and 7.25″ diameter clutches. The strongest and lightest options available, magnesium bellhousings are built utilizing FEA software. The components’ ribbed, clam-shell shape provides stiffness and reduced stress in critical points with no addition to the overall weight. This design also greatly reduces clutch-spline wear, eliminates flexing, improves clutch alignment and decreases wear on internal transmission components. The CAD-designed and CNC-machined bellhousings provide enhanced fit and performance along with superior weight savings.
Kits come with Pro Series, V-Drive or Optimum-V clutches. Numerous splines and configurations are available. In addition to these options, the kits can be configured with either a Tri-Lite hydraulic or floating throwout bearing.
BELLHOUSING KIT Includes:
- Magnesium Bellhousing (For Reverse-Mount Starter)
- Ultra-Duty™ Starter (Reverse Mount / Reverse Rotation)
- 710-Series Hyd. Floating Throwout Bearing (1.75″ Contact) or Tri-Lite Hydraulic Release Bearing
- V-Drive, Optimum-V, or Pro-Series Clutch (5.5″)
- Button Flywheel
- Ring Gear for 5.5″ V-Drive, Optimum-V, & Pro-Series Clutches
- Ring Gear Spacer for 2-Disc or 3-Disc 5.5″ Clutches
- Flywheel Bolt Kit; Fits Chevy, Ford, & Dodge w/ 6-Bolt Crank
- Race Clutch Hydraulic Fluid (12 oz. Bottle)
- Spline Alignment Tool (Steel)